05 April 2017
DENVER (3 September 2014) - Learning how to connect with the increasing number of digital consumers and profiting financially from those interactions are the key themes for the INMA Revenue Transformation Summit October 6-7, at the Grand Hyatt in Denver.
For complete information on the INMA Denver summit, including registration materials, go to: www.inma.org/denver
In the unique case study approach that has made the International News Media Association (INMA) the world's fastest-growing press association, the Denver summit will focus on:
- Audience monetization in the post-meter era
- Driving Web site traffic and revenues via sports video highlights
- Emerging consumer insights in the digital arena from The New York Times
- A new scorecard for driving local advertising revenues
- Gannett’s successful digital revenue transformation story
- The emerging role of the media company chief revenue officer (CRO)
- Taking your events to the next revenue level
- How advertising and marketing decisions are made on a local level
The INMA Revenue Transformation Summit is designed for media executives charged with making money from non-traditional, non-print sources. Summit organizers said that no longer is it enough to think only revenue and/or only audience, today's executive must be able to navigate both.
The Denver summit comes under the sponsorship of INMA; a global community of market-leading news media companies reinventing how they engage audiences and grow revenue in a multi-media environment. The INMA community consists of 6,000+ executives at 600+ news media companies in 80+ countries. Headquartered in Dallas, INMA has offices in Antwerp, New Delhi, San Salvador, and São Paulo.
# # #